Clear Those Paper Piles Before The New Year!
It is time for the year end clean out are you ready? Instead of entering another year with piles of paper and information you don’t need schedule time to get rid of stuff. Following is a list of items you can get rid of now:
- Resumes that don’t list your current job. Keep only one if you don’t have it on your computer
- Faded receipts. Do you remember what you purchased?
- Titles to cars you no longer own
- Labels with the incorrect address
- Utility bills from the house you no longer live in
- Pay stubs from your first job especially if you are planning for your retirement
- Previous years credit reports
- Legal documents like a Will that is no longer valid because you have an updated version
- Anything with your credit card, checking account, social security numbers
- The pile of junk mail you have been meaning to shred
After reading this blog what pile will you tackle first? The one in your bedroom, home office or living room? Please share. If you are ready to get rid of stuff you don’t use so you can enjoy your home and space schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation so I can help you clear your clutter and get organized!