Janet’s Attitude of Gratitude 2016
Once again I wanted to take a moment as the 2016 Holiday season begins to write down several things I am grateful for. As with last year once I started writing it became long so I limited what I would list.
Following are 22 reasons I am grateful this season and throughout the year
1. My BFF of over 38 years
2. Meals with my friends and their Mothers
3. My teenage godchildren who look forward to their time with Aunt Janet
4. The listeners of my podcasts who without you I would not have reached my goal of over 1,000,000 listeners.
5. My social media followers whom I enjoy connecting with.
6. Friendly neighbors who always find time to stop and chat
7. My Arch Street Church family
8. The elders in my life for times when I need to seek wisdom
9. Feeling healthier now at 53 than I did at 33
10. Loving parents who loved me and each other
11. To friends that seem to know the exact time to call
12. My Clients who continue to allow me to help them live an organized life
13. My mentors who pushed me to be all that I can be
14. Birthdays which I cherish more each year
15. Podcast guest who are so willing to take time out of their schedule to share their expertise with my listeners
16. The JMT Team who allow my creativity to thrive
17. Lynn Edwards of Virtual Excellence Business Solutions who always pushes me to stretch myself
18. Impromptu Sunday meals with the women of my church
19. Walking over 21,000 steps in one day
20. Reconnecting with women I meant 33 years ago and our reunion felt as if no time passed between us
21. Webinar reaching an international audience
22. Becoming a board member of my college
I am always grateful for the love of the Taylor Family…
What are you grateful for? I would love for you to share what you are grateful for by commenting below.