Janet’s Attitude of Gratitude 2018
Once again I wanted to take a moment as the 2018 Holiday season begins to write down several things I am grateful for. As with previous years once I started writing it became long so I limited what I would list to represent the number of years in business.
Following are 24 reasons I am grateful this season and throughout the year.
- Parents who loved me and each other
- My BFF of over 40 years
- My family and how we have learned to use technology and social media to stay connected
- Spending time with my friends and their Mothers
- My young adult godchildren who look forward to their time with Aunt Janet
- The listeners of my podcasts who without you I would not be streaming in 5 different countries
- My social media followers whom I enjoy connecting with
- Friendly neighbors
- My Arch Street Church family
- The elders in my life for times when I need to seek wisdom
- All of the women who are my big and little sisters
- Feeling healthier now at 55 than I did at 35
- To friends that seem to know the exact time to call
- My Clients who continue to allow me to help them live an organized life
- My mentors who pushed me to be all that I can be
- Birthdays which I cherish more each year
- Podcast guest who are so willing to take time out of their schedule to share their expertise with my listeners
- The JMT Team who allow my creativity to thrive
- Impromptu meals with the women in my life
- Walking over 15,000 steps in one day at the age of 55. Woo Hoo!!!
- Enjoying another weekend trip with friends I met over 36 years ago in college
- My role as an advisory Board Member of Peirce College
- The women in my Get My Life Totally Organized Group
- Living in a city I love
After reading this blog what is on your list of things you are grateful for? Please share. If you are ready to get rid of stuff you don’t use and toss or donate it to someone who can use it schedule a FREE 15 minute consultation by clicking this link so I can help clear your clutter and get organized!