Take the Organizing Pledge
As we end another year and you review the list of things you did not accomplish I want you to read the following and pledge to yourself to do at least one of the items listed.
- Purchase a hook or dish so I can find my keys every time I need them
- Schedule 15 minutes at the end of each day to plan for the next day. During that time I will decide what I will wear, eat for lunch and dinner the next day and pack items I need to take with me.
- Plan my next week. During that time I will decide what day I shop for food, do laundry, pickup/drop off clothes at the cleaners, etc
- Establish one location to place all my mail, newspapers and magazines until read
- Let it go of items that I no longer fit, I don’t use or need
- Donate one item I no longer use or need when I buy something new
- Return items to the drawer, cabinet or closet when I am done using them
- Clear my craft space and/or home office when I am done working on a project or paying bills
- Take all items out of the bags and place in the appropriate place when I return from shopping
- Be grateful for everything I have and know that I have more than enough
What is the one I will you are going to do today or this week? I would love for you to share. Please leave a comment below. Invest in yourself in the New Year by joining me in my New Private Group- Get My Life Totally Organized so I can help you conquer your clutter, get organized and live an organized life.