The Season Of Thanksgiving
I wanted to take a moment in what can be a sometimes hectic schedule to write down some things I am thankful for this year. Once I started writing it became a long list so I decided to limit my list.
Following are the 15 reasons I am thankful this season and throughout the year
- Loving parents.
- Loving aunts, uncles and cousins.
- Beautiful godchildren and making their list twice of the fun things they did over the Summer.
- A 30 plus year friendship with my BFF.
- Friends who are supportive, loving, fun and have a great sense of humor.
- Lynn Edwards who helps me stay organized, on track and moving forward.
- My clients for continuing to allow me to do what I love to do.
- For the people I work with at my client sites who make me feel like a member of the team.
- For the over 300,000 global listeners of my podcast Got Clutter? Get Organized!
- For great neighbors.
- For all my followers on social media and the JMT email list.
- A great mentor and spiritual mother.
- Awesome church family.
- Beautiful community I can enjoy.
- The women who have become mother and grandmother figures.
Ok now that you have read my list now it is your turn. Take out a pen and paper and write your thankful list. I would love for you to share one item off your list. You may be surprised that despite what may feel like a challenging time you to have a lot to be thankful for.
Until next time… have a clutter free day!